Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey again! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, we've been pretty busy! Well it turns out that our home study was approved and everything is finished, FINALLY!!!!! We just got put on the list a little over a week ago and we've already gone from #53 to #47!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for my little sister! We've been buying lots of baby stuff and we're finalizing the touches on the baby's room. We're currently in the process of getting our crib transferred from the neighbors back to our house. That crib has gone through 5 little ones all in one neighborhood and soon to be a 6th! That's all I got for now! Talk to you soon!

-Mady(:

3 comments:

  1. isn't it so fun to watch your number shrink!!! i hope the referrals keep pouring in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I'm updating the unofficial list. Is your OFFICIAL number 47? Or is that unofficial? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sara! thanks for commenting! our official # is 46 now!!! yayy!

    ReplyDelete